Complete the sentences with can or can’t.
- Please speak up a bit, so that I hear you.
- Where are my glasses? I find them.
- He feels sick this morning, so he go to school.
- I have broken my leg, so I play football with my friends.
- My father is afraid of the sea because he swim.
- It is very dark tonight, one see anything.
- In Germany, a lot of people speak English.
- you give me the butter, please?
- I am very sad, my best friend come to my birthday party.
- Her English isn’t very good, but I understand what she means.
- We have lost our key. What we do now?
- My grandma always takes the bus. She drive.
- I do this, it is too difficult.
- you tell me where the bus stop is, please?