Add the missing relative pronouns and add commas where needed.
- My aunt Pam ________ had given me a ticket for the Pink concert ________ went to see the show, too.
- The tram ________ we took to get to the arena ________ was loaded with young people ________ were talking about pop stars and rock concerts.
- At the entrance my aunt met a friend ________ she hadn’t seen in a while.
- She ________ usually doesn’t talk a lot ________ couldn’t stop chatting.
- She told her friend ________ had travelled 400 km to come to the concert ________ the story of her life and vice versa.
- And guess what? My aunt’s friend knew someone from the concert crew and had got backstage passes! So at the end, my aunt and I got backstage passes, too! My aunt ________ was even more excited than I was ________ made my day: I talked to Pink herself! It’s unbelievable, isn’t it?