If-clause type II: complete the sentences with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.
- If you _____ (do) your homework regularly, you _____ (have) less problems in class.
- If my dad _____ (get) the job at this successful company, he _____ (earn) much more money than he does now.
- My grandfather _____ (drive) us to the cinema if we _____ (go) to the 4 p.m. movie instead of the 8 p.m. movie.
- If I _____ (be) you, I _____ (tell) the truth now!
- I _____ (watch) the horror movie tonight if my parents _____ (go out) with their friends.
- I _____ (come) to soccer practice if it _____ (be) so cold.