Find the correct English words and expressions for the following German words from the text below the expressions. Don’t use your dictionary.
- (elektrische) Spannung -
- enthalten / beinhalten -
- Wiedergabe -
- Stromversorgung -
- Standort -
- Wandsteckdose -
(1) Before operating the system, check that the operating voltage indicated on the type plate of your system is identical with the voltage of your local power supply. If not, please consult your dealer. The type plate is located at the rear of your system.
(2) When the system is switched on, do not move it around.
(3) Place the system in a location with adequate ventilation to prevent internal heat build-up in your system.
(4) The system incorporates a built-in safety feature that prevents over-heating.
(5) Do not expose the system to excessive moisture, rain, sand or heat sources.
(6) Under no circumstances should you repair the system yourself, as this will invalidate the warranty!
(7) If the system is brought directly from a cold to a warm location, or is placed in a very damp room, moisture may condense on the lens of the CD unit inside the system. Should this occur, the CD player will not operate normally. Leave the power on for about one hour with no disc in the system until normal playback is possible.
(8) Electrostatic discharge may cause unexpected problems. See whether these problems disappear if you unplug the AC power cord and plug it in again after a few seconds.
(9) To disconnect the system from the power supply completely, remove the AC power plug from the wall socket.