Fill in the correct form of the verbs. Use future perfect. Be careful, the passive voice might sometimes be needed.
- Mum: When you get up tomorrow morning, I ________ (already / have) my breakfast. But I will leave you some cornflakes on the table.
- Peter: I hope I ________ (learn) my vocabulary by seven o’clock tonight. I don’t want to miss my favourite TV show.
- Mum: This time tomorrow, you ________ (write) your English test, so you won’t have to work for it tomorrow afternoon.
- Peter: Great! I really hope my new book ________ (be / deliver) by the time I am back from school. I want to start reading it as soon as I get home.
- Mum: What do you think? ________ (finish) your book by the time I get back from work in the evening?
- Peter: Very funny, Mum. But it has more than 300 pages, I guess I ________ (not / finish) it until the end of next week.