An adverb/adverbial is marked in each sentence. Complete the chart by writing the adverb/adverbial in the correct category.
- Dennis has never played this video game before.
- The couple met at 4 p.m. at the small café in their neighbourhood.
- You have completely missed the point of my whole speech.
- They have been happily married for twenty years. Unbelievable!
- My mother is preparing dinner in the kitchen right now, in case you are looking for her.
- Felix politely asked the police officer for directions to the train station.
- I think you are pretty amazing, did you know that?
- Sometimes I wonder what earth would look like without us human beings.
- We often drink coffee in the afternoon.
- When she came downstairs, she was shocked to see her boyfriend kissing another girl.
manner place time frequency degree