An adverb/adverbial is bolded in each sentence. Complete the chart by writing the adverb/adverbial in the correct category.
- Our class recently received an award for participating in a maths competition.
- She was completely surprised to see her best friend at the cinema with her boyfriend.
- Were you looking for us? We went around the corner to get some ice cream.
- On warm days we usually sit outside and eat lunch together.
- My baby brother is often asleep when I get home from school, so it’s important to enter our flat quietly.
- He plays that computer game every day after school, so he wins easily.
- They never finish their homework on time.
- Have you looked upstairs? I think I saw your keys on the table.
- After working on it all weekend, our group project was partially finished.
- After school, I run home to watch my favourite show on the telly.
time place frequency manner degree