Mark and categorize the adverbial clauses in the following sentences.
- While a bee can sting you only once, wasps can do so several times.
- As Joyce was washing the dishes, her mother was hoovering.
- Sven never buys cabbage, because he does not like it.
- My mother always adds a little cinnamon to her hot chocolate in order to make it even more delicious.
- Wherever I go these days, I find Christmas decorations.
- Mary was so excited that she could not say anything.
- Dalia lit the candles while Rohat fetched the cookies.
- Ben's father does not allow him to use the sleigh on his own, as he thinks it is dangerous.