Klassenarbeit: Verben 1
Fill in the missing vowels (Vokale).
- m _ _ s _
- b _ dg _ _
- r _ bb _ t
- h _ mst _ r
- t _ rt _ _ s _
Write the long forms where possible.
- Colin's Scottish.
- Colin's mother's got a budgie.
- Fred's German.
- Tom's mother's a teacher.
- She's got a black dog.
Read the text and answer the questions below.
Hi, my name is Peter. All the children in my street have got a pet. All the children? No, not all the children. My friend John hasn't got a pet. I've got a dog. Her name is Wendy. And my friend Barbara has got two cats. The twins, Tim and Robert, have got a budgie, a tortoise and four rabbits. But they haven't got a dog. Janet, in the house at the end of the street, has got ten goldfish and a tortoise. But she hasn't got a dog. And the new boy in the house with the red door has got two cats, two budgies and a rabbit. But he hasn't got a dog. No, I have got a dog, and she's the best!
a. Write sentences about who has got what.
- The twins?
- The new boy?
b. What pets are they?
- There is one in the street. It is a ____________________________
- There are two in the street. They are ____________________________
- There are three in the street. They are ____________________________
- There are four in the street. They are ____________________________
- There are ten in the street. They are ____________________________
c. Answer the following questions.
- Has Peter got a dog?
- How many goldfish has Janet got?
- What pets have the twins got?
- Who has got a tortoise?
- Has the boy in the house with the red door got a cat?
- Two children have got cats. Who are they?
- Who hasn't got a pet?
- Have the twins got a dog?
- What pets has Janet got?
- Who has got one rabbit?
Translate the sentences.
- Ich habe ein Meerschweinchen.
- Mein Bruder hat einen Hund.
- Hast du ein Haustier? – Nein, ich habe kein Haustier.
Look at the results of this class pet questionnaire and write five sentences about it.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe