Klassenarbeit: Mengenangaben, Zahlen und Uhrzeit 2
Fill in some or any.
- Only of Jack’s friends are at the party. Not all of them.
- A: "There isn’t cheese in the kitchen." B: "I can buy bread and cheese at the supermarket this afternoon."
- We don’t have chocolate to make a chocolate cake.
- Don’t close the door. There are still children outside.
- Let’s put white flowers on the table.
- I have so much homework. I haven’t got time to talk with you now.
- people like to work in the morning; other people like to work at night.
- Have you got questions about the test?
- There aren’t books about horses in the library.
- books about camping can help you put up a tent.
- Mia gave Robert help with his homework, so he is very happy.
- The teacher hasn’t got time to correct the tests now. She can do it at the weekend.
- I have dictionaries in my room that you can use.
- Here are nice red apples.
Fill in much, many or a lot of.
Before the Bonfire Night party Mrs Green is talking to Mrs White.
- Mrs Green: "Colin spends money on fireworks."
- Mrs White: "Do you spend money on fireworks?"
- Mrs Green: "No, I don’t usually buy fireworks, just one or two boxes."
- Mrs White: "Well, I am going to the supermarket. I don’t have bread or drinks for the party."
- Mrs Green: "You won’t have time. The bonfire starts in an hour. I’ll take you to the supermarket in my car."
- Mrs White: "Thanks very much. Oh, wait a minute. I don’t have money, only £15 and I need drinks. I’ll just go back into the house and get some more money."
Complete the text with the words from the box.
- Many love animals.
- I don’t drink much . I prefer milk.
- The travel agent didn’t give us much , but many .
- I just started to work for this company. I don’t earn much yet.
- Mum, how many do we need for the cake?
- Don’t put too much in the soup!
- We usually don’t get much for Christmas.
- Hurry up! We don’t have much .
Answer the questions. Write your answers in letters.
- How much is 52 plus 26? – .
- How much is 218 minus 48? – .
- How many legs does an insect have? – .
- How many legs does a dog have? – .
- What date is Christmas Eve? – December .
Listen to the track and write down Robert's shopping list.
Shopping list: - ....
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe