Read the following statements and listen to the track. Tick the statements either right or wrong and correct the wrong statements.
right wrong Mark and his parents are at the shopping centre. They are looking for a present for Grandma Emily. Mark is good at finding presents. Mark's parents want to relax in a nearby museum. Mark and his parents meet in front of the cinema. Mark finds a present for his grandpa but he cannot show it to his parents.
Listen to the track again and answer the following questions. Write whole sentences.
- When is Grandfather's birthday?
- What does Mark want to do at five o'clock?
- What did Mark buy for his grandfather last year?
- Where can Mr and Mrs Jackson relax?
- What does Mark find for his grandpa? Why is it a good idea?
- What did Mark's parents buy for him?
Translate the red parts of the sentences into English. Use the negation.
Wir wohnen nicht in Liverpool. Wir wohnen in Manchester.
Sarah macht ihre Hausaufgaben oft nicht.
Er spielt nicht Tennis. Er spielt Klavier.
Meine Eltern schauen abends nicht fern.
Meine Großmutter geht nicht ins Kino.
Was ist deine Lieblingsfarbe?
Entschuldigen Sie, wann fährt bitte der nächste Zug nach London?
Möchten Sie einen Apfel?
Wie alt bist du?
Wie heißen Sie?