Which sentences describe situations that are realistic/likely, and which sentences describe situations that are theoretical/unlikely?
- If we visit the Baltic Sea this summer, we’ll swim every day. ______________
- My aunt will call you if she needs a babysitter this Saturday. ______________
- If you asked him to the cinema, I’m sure he would say yes. ______________
- If she spent more time studying, she would get better grades. ______________
- If you play the radio too loudly, you’ll annoy the neighbours. ______________
- We could plan our group project if we met after school today. ______________