In each sentence, underline the future forms. Then write the type of future form on the lines: will-future, going-to-future, present progressive, simple present, future progressive, or future perfect.
- The film starts at 7:30 p.m. ____________
- Next week at this time I’ll be travelling to London. ____________
- He’s moving to France next Saturday. ____________
- I’m going to learn Arabic someday. ____________
- By 2025 my sister will have written her A Levels. ____________
- They probably won’t invite us to stay with them while we’re in France. ____________