Mark the adverbial clause in each sentence.
- We waited for bus as long as we could.
- Did you call Uncle Jim after work?
- He has to go to school by train until he passes his driving exam.
- Wherever the team plays, you see hundreds of the team’s fans.
- Because I hadn’t studied, I didn’t get a good mark on my Spanish test.
- They followed the film crew around the city centre in order to see their favourite actor.
- She ate so much that she needed to lie down.
- It only rained a little although the weather forecast said it would rain all day.