Klassenarbeit: Passive 1
Put the sentences into the given tense.
- Those clothes aren’t made in Europe. (simple past)
- Cities are destroyed by earthquakes. (passive infinitive / can)
- How are words learnt? (passive infinitive / must)
- I’m asked far too many questions.(present perfect)
- Are the exchange students warmly welcomed? (past progressive)
- Is this mobile produced here? (past perfect)
Active or Passive? Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tense and form.
Five people (to hurt) in an explosion two days ago. Luckily nobody (to kill). The explosion (to cause) by a broken gas pipe, which (to repair) before the explosion. In Germany most students (to learn) English as a first foreign language. As a matter of fact, English (can / to understand) all over the world. At my school, English (to teach) for ages. Luke would like to go the concert next week, but he (not to buy) the tickets yet. He shouldn’t wait too long because I’m sure that they (to sell out) soon.
- Man kann sich auf ihn leider gar nicht verlassen.
- Zum Glück wurde bei dem Unfall niemand verletzt.
- Die Zeitungen berichten, dass Hunderte von Menschen in den Fluten zu Tode kamen.
- Man hat dem Kind ein Pferd versprochen.
- Das Buch wurde von der Klasse mit Begeisterung gelesen.
- Der Job wurde Kate angeboten, nicht Mary.
Read the text. After reading it, answer the following questions:
- What kind of text is it?
- What is the text about?
- Who is responsible for that text?
- Where could you read such a text?
- Why is it written?
Looking for an answer? If you’re looking for answers, look no further. Our new encyclopedia, the “Encyclopedia 2013”, sets new standards:
– 300,000 headwords,
– 40,000 visual elements such as colour photos, charts and diagrams,
– more than 20,000 biographies of important people
fill more than 24,000 pages, so our “Encyclopedia 2013" can be called the biggest encyclopedia ever. With over 125 years of experience and expertise, only the “Encyclopedia 2013” offers its readers an incomparable depth and breadth of various kinds of information. Whether you're up for only a quick access about something that just slipped out of your mind or whether you're interested in detailed articles on almost any imaginable subject, we're here to answer your question! All entries have been thoroughly revised and updated, and more than 30 % of our articles inform you about new technologies, modern innovations and recent inventions in the fields such as nanotechnology and modern genetic research. The 30 volume edition comes with an additional audio-DVD containing high-quality recordings of musical masterpieces, political speeches as well as examples of animal sounds such as the song of the humpback whale etc.
There's almost no information that you won’t find in our “Encyclopedia 2013" - don’t hesitate: Ensure your own access to first-class, up-to-date knowledge now!
Write a summary of the text in your exercise book.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe