Listen to the track. Tick the sentences either as right or wrong.
Right Wrong Max is going to visit Sam during his Easter holidays. Sam has got a brother called George and a sister called Janet. George is older than Sam. Sam is good at German. Sam revises his German vocabulary regularly. Sam hopes that the weather will be fine around Easter. Max should bring along his roller skates. Max has been playing tennis for about three years.
Correct the false sentences from task 1.
Write questions using the present perfect.
- you / write / that letter to Mum yet?
- Jenny / lock / the door?
- you / see / the photos of the party?
- you / read / the letter from the neighbour about the noise yet?
- Maureen / watch / that film about Halloween yet?
- how many books about Guy Fawkes / Bob / read?
- ever / you / be / to London on 5th November?
Put each of the following verbs into either the simple past or present perfect.
- Colin (play) tennis for five years when he (be) at school.
- Gordon (live) in London for the past 15 years.
- Dad, (you/finish) with the newspaper yet?
- Mandy, can you help me? I (finish) my homework, but I still don’t understand exercise 6.
- Mum, I don’t want any food. I (eat/already) at Paul’s house.
- Tom lives in Liverpool. Before he (move) there in 2000, he (live) in London.
Say it in English,
Sage auf Englisch, dass...
- du noch nicht deine Hausaufgaben gemacht hast. I havenʼt ...
- du gerade gegessen hast.
- dein Onkel in Florida noch nie Schnee gesehen hat.