Find the right holiday for the people.
- Alan an his dad love camping and fishing. Alan likes swimming, but he is not good at it. His dad got an old surfboard. Perhaps he can go surfing again. He went surfing when he was a boy.
- The Potters have got two children, Mike (6) and Lisa (14). Mrs Potter likes to do a lot of sports activities on holiday. Mr Potter likes reading. Mike loves to play on the beach and his sister is very lazy on holiday. But she likes to go to the disco in the evening.
- Sally and her friend Emma live in London. They haven't got a lot of money. They both like riding their bikes and hiking. They have to be outside, have a picnic and get away from the big city.
Write five sentences about your dream holiday: What are you going to do?
Write a holiday postcard to your grandparents at home.
You can use some of these words:
holiday – weather – swimming – disco – great – museum – hotel – interesting
Complete the sentences and say what is going to happen next. Use the following verbs.
to sink – to fall off – to break – to stop
- The man on the bike ___________________________.
- Watch out! You ___________________________ that plate.
- That boat ___________________________ if they’re not careful.
- Look! The policeman ___________________________ that car.
Write what the children are not going to do.
- The boys ___________________________ (not clean) their football boots in the kitchen.
- Dan ___________________________ (not put) the sand from the budgie’s cage in the toilet.
- The twins ___________________________ (not forget) to do their homework.
- Jack and Jill ___________________________ (not eat) chocolate before dinner.
- Tom ___________________________ (not take) the bus to school. The school is only 10 minutes away.
- The Thomson brothers ___________________________ (not laugh) at the girls again.
- The girls ___________________________ (not write) letters in class.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe