Find the right supplement in one of the boxes and complete the sentences.
|enjoys / he / because / the countryside|
|the cat / but / like / doesn’t / it|
|is / the weather / when / fine|
|fresh air / likes / she / because|
|the sun / till / again / comes out|
- The Hunts live on a farm. They have a lot of work _______________________________________________________.
- Mrs Hunt loves the farm _______________________________________________________ the animals are happy.
- Their dog loves the farm, too, _______________________________________________________.
- Mr Hunt likes his farm _______________________________________________________.
- It’s raining. Mr Hunt takes the horses into the stable (Stall) _______________________________________________________.
- The Hunts live on a farm. They have a lot of work because the animals need a lot of food.
- Mrs Hunt loves the farm because she likes fresh air. When the weather is fine, the animals are happy.
- Their dog loves the farm, too, but the cat doesn’t like it.
- Mr Hunt likes his farm because he enjoys the countryside.
- It’s raining. Mr Hunt takes the horses into the stable until the sun comes out again.
WritingWrite four sentences about your hobby.
Your answer could sound like this:
My hobby is football. I play football with my friends almost every day. On Saturday I play football in my club. And I sometimes watch football on TV.
Susan is having an interview after her badminton match. Put Susan’s answers in the correct order.
Reporter: "Hi, Susan. Congratulations. You are the winner of the Badminton Championships. You are very quick when you play badminton. How often do you train? What do you do to keep fit?"
- a lot of badminton training / every day / do / I
- my brother and I / five kilometres / run / On Saturdays
- He is 18 and he is very good at football.
ride my bike / on Monday and Wednesday / I
- go swimming / with my friend Sally / I / And on Friday
- She is very good at it.
badminton / she / But / doesn’t play
Reporter: "Wow, that really is a lot of training. Thank you for the interview."
I do a lot of badminton training every day. On Saturdays my brother and I run five kilometres. I ride
my bike on Monday and Wednesday. And on Friday I go swimming with my friend Sally. But she
doesn’t play badminton.
Write down what the friends do at the weekend and when. Use do, play or go.
- Jack does judo on Saturday.
- Emma plays badminton on Sunday morning.
- Bob and Alan go riding on Saturday and Sunday.
- Terry and his sister play the guitar on Sunday evening.
Say it in English.
- Sage, dass Emma am Sonntag nicht schwimmen geht.
- Sage, dass Terry und seine Schwester am Samstagabend nicht Radio hören.
- Emma doesn’t go swimming on Sunday.
- Terry and his sister don’t listen to the radio on Saturday evening.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe