Musterlösung: Passiv 1
Read the following sentences and decide whether they are a passive or active sentences.
- A lot of vegetables are grown here.
- The post is usually collected at 12 o’clock.
- This company makes a lot of new computers.
- Mrs Dodson phones her mother every day.
- The living room is being painted by Luke’s father.
- Sue is tidying her room at the moment.
- A lot of airports are being build just now.
- I am woken by my father every morning.
Write a passive sentence for each picture and use the present progressive.
- The park .
- The shop .
- A horror film .
- An exam .
- The park is being cleaned.
- The shop is being opened.
- A horror film is being watched / shown.
- An exam is being taken.
Put the following sentences into the passive form. Do not use the by-agent.
- People don’t use this road very often.
- How do we learn foreign languages?
- Someone is giving little Timmy a toy trumpet.
- Why do people often break into that supermarket?
- Somebody is following our car.
- Somebody sends Ann a parcel every month.
- This road isn’t used very often.
- How are foreign languages learnt?
- Little Timmy is being given a toy trumpet. (A toy trumpet is being given to little Timmy.)
- Why is that supermarket often broken into?
- Our car is being followed.
- Ann is sent a parcel every month.
Listen to the track twice and answer the questions in full sentences.
- Who began building the Tower of London?
- What is the White Tower?
- What was kept there during the Middle Ages?
- Why are six to seven ravens still kept today?
- How many tourists come every year to visit the Tower of London?
- Who looks after the Tower of London today?
- Why are they called Beefeaters?
- William the Conqueror
- The White Tower is the first of the twenty towers which belong to the Tower of London.
- Weapons and the famous Crown Jewels were kept in the Tower of London during the Middle Ages.
- Legend has it that should the ravens ever leave the Tower of London, England would be affected by a terrible disaster.
- About 2.5 million visitors come every year.
- The so-called Beefeaters look after the Tower of London today.
- The nickname “Beefeater” dates back to the Middle Ages when they were the king’s bodyguards and had to try his food.
Say it in English.
- Was sagst du, nachdem dir jemand vorgestellt wurde?
- Was sagst du, wenn du jemandem deinen Freund/deine Freundin vorstellen möchtest?
- Wie fragst du, wo die nächste Bushaltestelle ist?
- Wie sagst du, dass du etwas nicht verstanden hast und die Person bittest, es zu wiederholen?
- It’s nice to meet you. / It’s a pleasure to meet you.
- May I introduce you? This is …
- Excuse me, could/may/would you tell me, where the nearest bus stop is/how I can get to the nearest bus stop?
- Excuse me, please. I didn’t understand that. Could you repeat it, please?
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe