Musterlösung: Aussagesätze 1
Julie wrote a text about her family but the sentences got mixed up. Help her putting the right parts together.
Julie – My – is – name – Clark. in – I – Nottingham – live. old – ten years – am – I. works – My father – a big computer company – for – my mother – and – a teacher – is. two sisters – I – have got –, – Liz – Anne – and. My sister Anne – twelve years old – is. only (erst) six months old – My sister Liz – is. a dog – We –, – have got – too. name – His – Frank – is. in March – is – My birthday. the many presents – like – I. we – And – a lot of sweets – eat – on that day
My name is Julie Clark. I live in Nottingham. I am ten years old. My father works for a big computer company and my mother is a teacher. I have got two sisters, Liz and Anne. My sister Anne is twelve years old. My sister Liz is only six months old. We have got a dog, too. His name is Frank. My birthday is in March. I like the many presents. And we eat a lot of sweets on that day.
Write the sentences in the correct order and put the parts a. – d. in the right order.
- Susan says, “I can’t practise every day. I have got other hobbies, too. On Tuesday I play the piano. On Thursday I go swimming.”
meet / And on Sunday / I / my friends
- The manager says, “Okay, Susan. But think of the money!"
Susan answers, is / The money / good / but / better / free time / is
- Susan is twelve and she is a good tennis player. She practises every day.
she / At the weekend / for her club / plays
- One day her manager asks, “Do you want to play for another club? You can win a lot of money. But you must practise every day.”
are / There / every Saturday and Sunday / tennis matches
- At the weekend she plays for her club.
- There are tennis matches every Saturday and Sunday.
- And on Sunday I meet my friends.
- The money is good, but free time is better.
Write the correct words.
d. horse riding
i. table tennis
What are their hobbies?
a. Emily (read)
b. Dennis (play)
c. Dan and Mark (collect)
d. Susan and Liz (play)
e. Jenny (listen to)
a. Emily reads magazines.
b. Dennis plays the piano.
c. Dan and Mark collect model planes.
d. Susan and Liz play the guitar.
e. Jenny listens to music.
Fill in the simple present. Then make negative sentences and write them down.
- Jane and Laura __________ (play) volleyball on Tuesday.
- Mr Taylor __________ (go) swimming in summer.
- The Millers __________ (have) a picnic at the weekend.
- Tim __________ (watch) TV in the evening.
- Jane and Laura play volleyball on Tuesday.
- Mr Taylor goes swimming in summer.
- The Millers have a picnic at the weekend.
- Tim watches TV in the evening.
- Jane and Laura don’t play volleyball on Tuesday.
- Mr Taylor doesn’t go swimming in summer.
- The Millers don't have a picnic at the weekend.
- Tim doesn't watch TV in the evening.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe