Musterlösung: Adverbien und adverbiale Bestimmungen 1
Have a look at the mix of letters below. Can you guess the adverb they form?
The sentences below do not make any sense. Replace the adverbs with ones that suit better.
- We never eat ice cream in summer.
- The pupils often ask their teacher to give them more homework.
- We always enjoy school.
- Sarah usually goes to school without shoes.
- We sometimes get up late at the weekends.
- They never play games with their friends.
- We often eat ice cream in summer.
- The pupils never ask their teacher to give them more homework.
- We sometimes/usually/often enjoy school.
- Sarah never goes to school without shoes.
- We usually/often/always get up late at the weekends.
- They often/always play games with their friends.
- Mr Smith/ teaches / English and history / usually
- Lily / for breakfast / sometimes / cornflakes / eats
- English / learn / at school / Many children
- go / We / on Sundays / to the countryside / sometimes
- interrupt (unterbrechen) / The children / their teacher / never
- David and Gordon / at school / on Mondays / usually / play tennis
- drinks / two cups of coffee / Mrs Taylor / usually / every morning
- do their homework / The children / always / in the afternoon
- Mr Smith usually teaches English and history.
- Lily sometimes eats cornflakes for breakfast.
- Many children learn English at school.
- We sometimes go to the countryside on Sundays.
- The children never interrupt their teacher.
- David and Gordon usually play tennis at school on Mondays.
- Mrs Taylor usually drinks two cups of coffee every morning.
- The children always do their homework in the afternoon.
Listen to the following track an answer the questions.
- Where is Tim going?
- How far is it?
- Who is with him?
- What is Tim wearing?
- Is Bob wearing that, too?
- He is going to school.
- It is ten minutes by bike.
- His friend, Bob, is with him.
- He is wearing his helmet.
- No, he isn’t.
Translate these sentences into English. Say that ...
- dein Hund öfters im Garten herumrennt.
- dein Wellensittich niemals im Wohnzimmer fliegt.
- du manchmal mit dem Nachbarshund zum Park gehst.
- My dog often runs around in the garden.
- My budgie never flies around in the living room.
- I sometimes go to the park with the neighbour’s dog.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe