Musterlösung: Mengenangaben, Zahlen und Uhrzeit 1
Write the numbers out.
- a / one hundred and one
- four hundred and eighty-nine
- eight hundred and four
- a / one thousand
Fill in the table.
|much (nicht zählbar)||many (zählbar)|
|much cheese||many CDs|
|much fun||many sausages|
|much juice||many cups|
|much milk||many dogs|
|much money||many euros|
|much music||many pencils|
|much time||many pizzas|
|much water||many pupils|
Fill in much, many or a lot of.
- people came to the school party.
- On a farm you often see cows.
- We have often got homework.
- How bottles are there? 14.
- How milk is there? A lot.
- We had rain, snow and fog. We really had bad weather.
- How elephants are there? Four.
- How meat is there on that elephant?
- In a factory there are machines.
- How money do you need? 20 dollars.
- How euros do you need? 20.
- In the room there is furniture.
- After dinner I ate cheese.
- How cheese did you eat? About 150 grams.
- A lot of people came to the school party.
- On a farm you often see a lot of cows.
- We have often got a lot of homework.
- How many bottles are there? 14.
- How much milk is there? A lot.
- We had rain, snow and fog. We really had a lot of bad weather.
- How many elephants are there? Four.
- How much meat is there on that elephant?
- In a factory there are a lot of machines.
- How much money do you need? 20 dollars.
- How many euros do you need? 20.
- In the room there is a lot of furniture.
- After dinner I ate a lot of cheese.
- How much cheese did you eat? About 150 grams.
A normal school day. Look at Susie's timetable and write full sentences.
Susie starts at school at in the morning. She has a maths lesson from till and an English lesson from till . Then there’s a break from till . Susie has a history lesson from till . Then she has a geography lesson from till . There’s another (eine weitere) break from till . The German lesson is from till . Susie’s last lesson, French, is from till in the afternoon.
Susie starts school at five past eightin the morning. She has a maths lesson from five past eight till ten to nine and an English lesson from ten to nine till twenty-five to ten. Then there’s a break from twenty-five to ten till ten to ten. Susie has a history lesson from ten to ten till twenty-five to eleven. Then she has a geography lesson from twenty to eleven till eleven twenty-five. There’s another (eine weitere) break from twenty-five past eleven till twenty-five to twelve. The German lesson is from twenty-five to twelve till twenty past twelve. Susie’s last lesson, French, is from twenty past twelve till ten past one in the afternoon.
Say it in English. Write into your exercise book.
- Frage auf Englisch, ob es (irgendwelche) großen Schulen in dieser Stadt gibt.
- Sage auf Englisch, dass du einige Freunde in deiner Straße hast.
- Sage auf Englisch, dass in deiner Straße einige große Autos parken.
- Frage auf Englisch, ob es in deiner Stadt (irgendwelche) Kinos gibt.
- Sage auf Englisch, dass du kein Geld hast.
- Are there any big schools in this town?
- I’ve got some friends in my street.
- Some big cars park in my street.
- Are there any cinemas in this town?
- I haven’t got any money.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe