Klassenarbeit: Present tense 2
Listen to the track. Tick the sentences either as right or wrong.
|Max is going to visit Sam during his Easter holidays.|
|Sam has got a brother called George and a sister called Janet.|
|George is older than Sam.|
|Sam is good at German.|
|Sam revises his German vocabulary regularly.|
|Sam hopes that the weather will be fine around Easter.|
|Max should bring along his roller skates.|
|Max has been playing tennis for about three years.|
Correct the false sentences from task 1.
Write questions using the present perfect.
- you / write / that letter to Mum yet?
- Jenny / lock / the door?
- you / see / the photos of the party?
- you / read / the letter from the neighbour about the noise yet?
- Maureen / watch / that film about Halloween yet?
- how many books about Guy Fawkes / Bob / read?
- ever / you / be / to London on 5th November?
Put each of the following verbs into either the simple past or present perfect.
- Colin (play) tennis for five years when he (be) at school.
- Gordon (live) in London for the past 15 years.
- Dad, (you/finish) with the newspaper yet?
- Mandy, can you help me? I (finish) my homework, but I still don’t understand exercise 6.
- Mum, I don’t want any food. I (eat/already) at Paul’s house.
- Tom lives in Liverpool. Before he (move) there in 2000, he (live) in London.
Say it in English,
Sage auf Englisch, dass...
- du noch nicht deine Hausaufgaben gemacht hast. I havenʼt ...
- du gerade gegessen hast.
- dein Onkel in Florida noch nie Schnee gesehen hat.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe