Klassenarbeit: Future 1
Fill in the gaps. Use the will future.
- Okay, we _________ (to do) it right now.
- I’m ill. I hope my friend _________ (to visit) me.
- _______ Tim _________ (to be) angry?
- Don’t worry, we ______________ (not / to tell) anybody.
Fill in the gaps. Use the going-to future.
Pat: “Look at those clouds. It ________________ (to rain) soon.”
Kim: “The next village is three miles away. We won't arrive in time! Now we ___________________________ (to get) wet."
Pat: “It has already started to rain. We ___________________ (to be) soaked before we get there!"
Kim: “Do you think _______________________ (it / to stop) raining soon?”
Pat: “I certainly hope so.”
Imagine you are on holiday in the UK. Translate for your friend who doesn’t speak English.
- Der Reiseleiter sagt, dass das Vereinigte Königreich aus England, Schottland, Wales und Nordirland besteht.
- Der Reiseführer sagt, dass die Queen im Buckingham Palast wohnt.
Tour guide: _____________________________________________________________________
- Dein Freund möchte wissen, um wie viel Uhr ihr den Bus nach Hause nehmen werdet.
- Der Reiseleiter erzählt, dass Fußball die beliebteste Sportart in England ist. Er hofft, dass England bald wieder Weltmeister wird.
Read the following text.
I think it’s great that you’re coming to visit me for the Easter holidays. It’s about time that you come over to the UK to improve1 your English. I really think you will enjoy it here, and that you will like my family. Well, there’s my mother Janet, my father Brian, and my baby brother George. He will be two in three weeks. George is really cute. He can also be terrible – but only sometimes. He has just learned how to walk, so he follows you everywhere you go at the moment. But you’ll see what I mean when you come over.
I’m writing in English (I know I shouldn’t) as my German is still so poor – that’s what my teacher keeps on telling me, anyway. I think it is simply because I don’t learn words regularly. Mind you, I do understand the grammar, even though it's so difficult, but that’s not really a problem for me. However, learning words is definitely not what I’m fond of. Maybe your visit will help your English and my German!
I do hope that there will be plenty of sunshine here in London because it’s more fun if we can do things outside. Hey, don’t forget your tennis racket2 so we can play together. I have been playing tennis for four years now, and I think you will be a super partner for me because you started about three years ago, didn’t you?
See you soon,
1 to improve = verbessern 2Tennis racket = Tennisschläger
Five Statements are wrong. Correct them in full sentences.
- Max is going to visit Sam during his Easter holidays.
- Max is coming to the UK to improve his English.
- Sam has got a brother called George and a sister called Janet.
- Sam’s father is called Brian.
- George is older than Sam.
- Sam is good at German.
- Sam revises his German vocabulary regularly.
- Sam hopes that the weather will be fine around Easter.
- Max should bring along his roller skates.
- Max has been playing tennis for about three years.
Imagine you are on holiday in England. Write about what you would like to do while you are there. You can write about sights, cities, activities etc. Write about 70-90 words.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe