Klassenarbeit: Adjektive 1
Fill in the correct possessive pronoun.
The kids want to have a great party. So they organized a garage sale to make some money.
- Sara: These comics are . What about the in-line skates? Are they , Bill?
- Bill: No, they aren’t. They are Paul’s and the skateboard is , too. Where is Sue? Someone wants to buy this handbag. I think it’s . This computer game is cool. Whose is it?
- Emma and Sandy: The computer game is . What about the playing cards over there? Are they , Eric and Steve?
- Sara: What a great garage sale! We made a lot of money: Wow, £122. It’s all , boys and girls. Look at Simon and Jane’s table. is still very full. Bill: That’s right. But look how expensive their things are.
Write the things in the correct list: coffee – cheese – sausages – ketchup – bottles of lemonade – bread – bags of popcorn – hamburgers – milk – packets of butter
|How much?||How many?|
|cheese||packets of butter|
Write down the missing forms of the comparisons.
Martin, Sarah and Tina, three students, are in a second-hand computer shop. They want to sell their old notebooks.
- Compare the notebooks.
- Martin’s notebook/Tina’s notebook/old
- Martin’s notebook/old
- Sarah’s notebook/Tina’s notebook/heavy
- Martin’s notebook/Tina’s notebook/light
- Sarah’s notebook/Martin’s notebook/expensive
- Tina’s notebook/cheap
- Whose notebook is it?
- It is not the oldest notebook. But it is the most expensive and the heaviest notebook. It’s .
- It is heavier than Martin’s notebook and it’s the cheapest one. It’s .
- It is as old as Sarah’s notebook but it’s lighter than Sarah’s notebook. It’s .
- It’s lighter than Sarah’s notebook and it’s not the cheapest one. It’s .
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe