Informationen entnehmen (2)
Listen to the following track an tick the right answers.
- Which of the following events happened first?
__ basketball was invented.
__ World Cup competition was invented.
__ organized soccer games began.
__ baseball began in the U.S
- Pelé is a famous ...
__ soccer player.
__ basketball player.
__ baseball coach.
__ baseball player.
Answer the questions.
- Why did Naismith invent basketball?
- Why does basketball only have five players in each team?
- When does the baseball season start in the United Sates?
- Which sport did people play first – baseball or basketball?
Read these sports descriptions. What games are they?
- You do this sport inside or outside. You can’t do it alone. You play with a partner. You need a small ball. You can play with three other people.
- You usually do this sport inside. You play in a team. There are six players in a team. You play with a ball. You mustn’t use your feet.
- You do this sport outside. You can do it alone. You must hit a little ball into a hole.
- You do this sport inside in winter and outside in summer. You do it alone. You get wet.
- You do this sport inside. You can’t do it alone. You must roll a very big ball and the ball must hit nine or ten wooden things. You get points for the number of things that you knock over.
- You do this sport outside. You play in a team. In this sport you must hit a ball with a bat and then run around in a circle.
Go or Play? Put the right verb in the correct form in the sentence.
- My father ________ jogging every day.
- I ________ football in the afternoon.
- In the summer we ________ swimming every day.
- He ________ basketball, hockey and tennis.
- My friend ________ horse riding on Saturdays.
- Bob ________ climbing in the mountains every weekend.
- My father is learning to ________ golf.
- Peter loves to ________ kayaking in white water.
Say in English that ...
- Fußball der beliebteste Sport ist.
- der Torwart seine Hände benutzen darf.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe