Find the right supplement in one of the boxes and complete the sentences.
|enjoys / he / because / the countryside|
|the cat / but / like / doesn’t / it|
|is / the weather / when / fine|
|fresh air / likes / she / because|
|the sun / till / again / comes out|
- The Hunts live on a farm. They have a lot of work _______________________________________________________.
- Mrs Hunt loves the farm _______________________________________________________ the animals are happy.
- Their dog loves the farm, too, _______________________________________________________.
- Mr Hunt likes his farm _______________________________________________________.
- It’s raining. Mr Hunt takes the horses into the stable (Stall) _______________________________________________________.
WritingWrite four sentences about your hobby.
Susan is having an interview after her badminton match. Put Susan’s answers in the correct order.
Reporter: "Hi, Susan. Congratulations. You are the winner of the Badminton Championships. You are very quick when you play badminton. How often do you train? What do you do to keep fit?"
- a lot of badminton training / every day / do / I
- my brother and I / five kilometres / run / On Saturdays
- He is 18 and he is very good at football.
ride my bike / on Monday and Wednesday / I
- go swimming / with my friend Sally / I / And on Friday
- She is very good at it.
badminton / she / But / doesn’t play
Reporter: "Wow, that really is a lot of training. Thank you for the interview."
Write down what the friends do at the weekend and when. Use do, play or go.
Say it in English.
- Sage, dass Emma am Sonntag nicht schwimmen geht.
- Sage, dass Terry und seine Schwester am Samstagabend nicht Radio hören.
Klassenarbeiten zum Thema
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe