Adverbien und adverbiale Bestimmungen (2)
In each sentence, an adverb/adverbial is marked. On each line, write what is qualified: the verb, the adverb, the adjective, or the sentence.
- Unfortunately, we didn’t have our umbrellas when it started to rain. _______________
- He answered the phone too slowly, so he missed her call. _______________
- Our neighbours moved to London last year. We miss them a lot. _______________
- The flat is always very cold in the winter. _______________
- Although it was long, the film was quite interesting. _______________
- Honestly, painting the garage was easier than we thought it would be. _______________
- She knocked on the door extremely loudly. _______________
- They thanked him warmly for his helpful advice. _______________
Look at the table. For each verb and adverb, write one sentence using the information given. Use a comparative if you have two pieces of information, and a superlative if you have three pieces of information.
|ate lunch (quickly)||jumped (far)||arrived (early)||speak (slowly)||work (hard)|
|Kerry||10 minutes||1.2 metres||9 am||30 words per minute||2.3 in English|
|Jenny||5 minutes||--||7 am||60 words per minute||1.7 in English|
|Steve||3 minutes||1.0 metres||8 am||--||1.3 in English|
Unscramble the sentences. Write only one sentence using the words given. Sometimes more than one solution is possible.
- the extremely / answered / exam / difficult question / calmly / the / oral / I / during
- field / the / kicked / the / she / football / easily / down /
- all / politely / to the / listened / tour / we / afternoon / guide
- beautiful / in the / landscape / the / especially / is / springtime
- hot pizza / the / took / oven / carefully / she / the / out of
Write about a visit to a shopping mall or department store. You can use the graphic for some ideas or you can write about your own experiences. Write at least 8 sentences and mark the adverbs and adverbials.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe