Originalprüfung 2015: Textaufgabe - Aufgabe I "All my Sons" by A. Miller (gA)
Hinweis: Die Prozentangaben in Klammern zeigen die Gewichtung der einzelnen Aufgaben.
At your school, you are taking part in a creative writing workshop on family relationships. You have been given the text at hand, which is about an argument between a father and his son, Chris. Imagine that Chris is very upset after the argument and decides to leave his parents. A few days later, he writes a letter to his mother to justify why he left and why he won’t come back. Your task is to write this letter.
1. In order to heighten your awareness concerning family relationships, you
- describe what the argument between father and son is about and how it develops
- compare Chris’s and his father’s relationship with family relationships portrayed in materials studied in class.
2. Write the letter, in which Chris justifies his decision by passing judgment on
- his father’s deeds
- his father’s arguments
- his father’s behavior during the conversation
- their relationship.
Die Veröffentlichung der Originalprüfung erfolgt mit freundlicher Genehmigung des jeweiligen Kultusministeriums.
Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem Lernportal Duden Learnattack und ist unter folgender URL aufrufbar:
Weitere Englischthemen findest du hier
Wähle deine Klassenstufe